Luva Bella Meet&Greet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:u I went to L'uva Bella Winery yesterday for lunch with the family.
I spoke with the owners, Frank and Ruth about the "meet and greet" we would like to do on Saturday, March 31. I told them we'd be picking up our juice buckets and having lunch. When I asked if we could trade our homemade wines with each other he asked if they were from their buckets and grapes. I said that "most" of them were. I even asked if we could sample some of our wines. To my amazement, they said "yes". I'm pretty sure there would be some kind of corkage fee---maybe not, depending on how much we spend. We'll see!!! They did ask me to give them a count of how many will be attending so they can reserve some tables for us. So it looks like it a "go". Please let me know either through this thread or PM so I can give them a count. Thanks! Mike

LMAO, got a call 9:30 tonight from Frank that you were dropping my name at Luva Bellas last Friday! He enjoyed your visit!

Yeah, I've been there a couple of times in the past month. It's a great place for lunch. The prices are really reasonable and the food is good.

So, are you going to be there on March 31st for the meet and greet?

That is good news indeed!!! I only have the Juice I bought late last fall, but I'm not sure that's ready :?

That's great guys and gals. The list is growing. Now if we can get some of those other forum members from central and eastern Ohio and western Pa to chime in.

Thanks for organizing this get-together up Mike, they are alway nice to put a face on a posting..... As it gets closer, details can be ironed out....

Al

:u So far we have about 14 members and spouses planning to attend. There are others that might be coming. If you are interested, either PM me or post here. When it gets closer, I'll post a list of those who are planning to be there. I know it's plenty early, but I want to L'uva Bella updated as to about how many to expect. Thanks! :wy

As of right now Jeannie and I are planning to attend.

Rod this is awesome! :try I haven't seen you and Jeanne in ages.

I may have some ice wine bottles for sale if anyone is interested. The cost will be $10.00/cs. This will cover my expenses of buying them, travel, sorting and cleaning/de-labeling.

you wouldn't be able to get your hands on some regular wine bottles would you?

If only I was closer I would take them all at that price!

I may have some ice wine bottles for sale if anyone is interested. The cost will be $10.00/cs. This will cover my expenses of buying them, travel, sorting and cleaning/de-labeling.

Are you picking them up or am I bringing them down? I'll be limited on how many I can carry in my car.

Can you bring 4 cases? I am probably going to need more but that is later and I'll come an pick them up.

Latest posts

Back