Luva Bella Meet&Greet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About an hour, depending on traffic.. Bothell is north of downtown seattle, im south. Not too far though, really. Bothell is really close to Woodenville, the washington mecca of wineries - you'd enjoy yourself out there

Being that I had an awesome time meeting new board members and sampling some great wines (Rodo, your wine is being opened tonight - wish me luck), my question is... Can we do this more often (monthly?). I learned that I STILL have much to learn about this hobby and would love to pick up tidbits of info to make better wine, and to sample/drink more wine. It's a shame that we don't have a Pittsburgh area wine makers group (hint Dan, julie, flem, steve, etc...). One Saturday a month is a great excuse to pop open a bottle or three...

Being that I had an awesome time meeting new board members and sampling some great wines (Rodo, your wine is being opened tonight - wish me luck), my question is... Can we do this more often (monthly?). I learned that I STILL have much to learn about this hobby and would love to pick up tidbits of info to make better wine, and to sample/drink more wine. It's a shame that we don't have a Pittsburgh area wine makers group (hint Dan, julie, flem, steve, etc...). One Saturday a month is a great excuse to pop open a bottle or three...

Actually throughout the year we do get togeter at various peoples homes for meet and greet.

DOH!!!! now I have to go dust the shanty and make it presentable....

Latest posts

Back