Luva Bella Meet&Greet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sure, probably six along with what ever wine I bring. The nice thing is I won't have to bring any empty pails to pick up the juice like at Walkers so I'll have space.

Oh sure, probably six along with what ever wine I bring. The nice thing is I won't have to bring any empty pails to pick up the juice like at Walkers so I'll have space.

Oh, what wines are you bringing? :i

I have no idea. I usually just grab a couple cases of this and that. Request?

Why yes, thank you for asking................. lol, stop your cussing I know you always take requests from me. Let me think about this and I'll pm you. :h

Thought I'd give everyone an update as to who is planning to attend.
Julie and husband
Flem and wife
Rocky and wife
ffemt and wife
Almargita and wife
Shoebiedoo and wife (maybe)
Runningwolf and wife
Rodo and wife
If I've missed anyone, please let me know. There is still plenty of time to sign up. I know there are a lot more out there that are within driving distance. This is a great opportunity to meet the folks you know from the forum.

I contacted L'uva Bella the other day to give them an estimate. They have a shower of 30 people that day but didn't have a concern for our numbers. They have a pretty large restaurant area.

Thanks!!

OK, just for the record, I don't have much ready so I won't be bringing up a couple cases of this and that. I might have 2 or 3 bottles :-(

OK, just for the record, I don't have much ready so I won't be bringing up a couple cases of this and that. I might have 2 or 3 bottles :-(

Hey don't worry about bringing any wine. We certainly understand you're starting out and we've been making it fir a while. But don't worry, when you leave you'll have lots more. Just ask Flem.

Got an email last night that the juice would be available the 24th now. I won't be able to make it the 31st unless it rains. The Red Knights Motorcycle club is having it's bike run to benefit the National Fallen Fire Fighters Assoc that day. I plan on attending the ride. As of now, not sure when I'll pick up my juice. May run up Sunday or get it the week before.

Ok wanted to bump this up incase there were any new members in the area, come join us for lunch and a great meeting.

And do we have a time set for this?

Okay folks, here is the most recent list of attendees:
Julie and husband
Flem and wife
Rocky and wife
ffemt and wife (only if it rains)
Almargita and wife
Shoebiedoo and wife (maybe)
Runningwolf and wife
Rodo and wife
Hokapsig
There's also a good chance that DJRockinsteve and Redtrk will be in attendance with their wives (please confirm with me, thanks).
I know that there a lot of winemakers in the Western PA and Central and eastern Ohio. This is a great opportunity to get together for a very informal lunch and wine sharing/tasting. Please PM me or post up here if you're interested.
Let's try to get there around 11:30 am. That should give us plenty of time to meet everybody, have lunch, share our wines and pick up our buckets of juice. I'm pretty sure that you can purchase buckets that day even if you haven't pre-ordered.
See you Saturday!!

Thanks,
Mike (Flem) :hug

Folks if anyone going to Luva Bellas needs Ice Wine bottles let me know. The price is $10 a case. The are cleaned and label free.

Last edited:
wine bottles

Dan, Do you have any standard wine bottles for sale? How many do you have and how much? I would be able to pick up in Edinboro.
Thanks!

Actually we are not able to make it now. I have an event in the evening but need to be there much earlier.

Dan, Do you have any standard wine bottles for sale? How many do you have and how much? I would be able to pick up in Edinboro.
Thanks!

PJD, how many are you looking for? I may have close to 20 cases and most are seperated by color. They are rinsed out but not cleaned and labels are still attached. The cost is the same I pay, $2.00/case.

Oh come on, i only need like 10-11 cases :)

A few bottles of flavors that have yet to be determined, are gonna mysteriously appear at Dan's doorstep one of these days, but you'll have to ask him to share.. Unfortunately i cant make the trip with them though

Oh come on, i only need like 10-11 cases :)

A few bottles of flavors that have yet to be determined, are gonna mysteriously appear at Dan's doorstep one of these days, but you'll have to ask him to share.. Unfortunately i cant make the trip with them though

One of these days you just might see me out there, I have relatives in Bothell, how far are you from there?

Latest posts

Back