Luva Bella - Bello Chilean Juice Buckets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a new guy to this hobby I plan to get a couple of buckets and hopefully its not more complicated than making dragon's blood.

Freeze it's too bad you didn't sign up for my class this Saturday on making Chilean wine.You will get another chance though as i'm doing another one the 1rst of March in Pittsburgh at the American Wine Society conference. I would really recommend you attend this event. There are plenty of classes and you don't have to be a member. This is going to be an open discussion, round table type of class.

Hey all. I am hopeful to make it the 29th as well. See you then.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Wine Making mobile app

Also, Runningwolf, I will be driving up from Pittsburgh tomorrow morning for your Chilean wine class, looking forward to it!!

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Wine Making mobile app

Thats great be sure to introduce yourself to me. I just finished up dinner with the guys from Luva Bella's. There will be about 75 people in attendance.

March 29 is good for me. March 25 is my birthday so my wife can take me out to lunch there!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Wine Making mobile app

March 29 is good for me. March 25 is my birthday so my wife can take me out to lunch there!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Wine Making mobile app

I started a thread on who would be coming, I'll add your name to it. And that day is my husband's birthday so I'll be buying that day, too!

Any fall gathering?

Looking to make my initial visit to Luva Bella, if there is a fall gathering I'd love to coordinate with that date.

Back