Luva Bella - Bello Chilean Juice Buckets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerdave

Chief Bottlewasher
Reaction score
I was checking---because I really enjoyed the Chilean juice buckets I got last year---and Luva Bella has their order forms up for this April's juice season!

Link: http://www.luvabella.com/juice_order_forms.shtml

Order form attached: below

Are we having a gathering this year? It was great meeting some of you last year and swapping some wine. I will be ordering more this year, and making the drive to get them at some point.

What say you all? I might be able to make it, depending on the scheduled date/time.

View attachment Bellochilean14.pdf

Yes we are, I didn't think they would have there form up. I was thinking the first weekend that you can pickup juice buckets which is normally the last weekend in March. How far ahead do you know your schedule? Let's get a date set now that works for you.

Let me know when your heading up please.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Wine Making mobile app

Let me know when your heading up please.

No problem, once Dave says when he can make it, we will post a dare and a time and who is coming. If you want I can pm you so you don't miss the posting

Wow, Julie, thanks for asking! As it turns out, I am available for the weekend of March 29th and 30th. We can do it then. I'll leave the details to you.

Hopefully, my wife can come with me this year.

Dan, I am expecting you there, I owe you a smack!!!!!

Dave, hopefully your wife can make it, I'll make a post on the meeting and a sign up

As a new guy to this hobby I plan to get a couple of buckets and hopefully its not more complicated than making dragon's blood.

Doug???!!! who is going to ask me to tell stories and to do math problems?????

Freeze, we look forward to meeting you.

Ok, let's get a date going. First day for pickup is March 29th, Dave can you make that date or do we need to do a later date?

Julie, I think that date is good for me/us. It's been a while!

Hi, freeze06! You're not too far away from me.

Looks like I wont be able to attend this one. I will be going back to Pennsylvania sometime around April 15th. Probably will pick my order up on the 19th.

No problem, once Dave says when he can make it, we will post a dare and a time and who is coming. If you want I can pm you so you don't miss the posting

Thanks Julie. I'll check the site and I'm sure Hokapsig will let me know when it is as well.

Hiya gang! I'm gonna say Flo and I will be there. Will be ordering something as well! Just noticed that LB says that delivery is scheduled for the 29th. Hope it'll be there for us

Last edited:
Doug???!!! who is going to ask me to tell stories and to do math problems?????

Freeze, we look forward to meeting you.

Hokapsig, you can do math problems?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Wine Making mobile app

I look forward to meeting all of you as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Wine Making mobile app

Latest posts

Back