Life and Tmes of Bubba

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
I do a monthly family newsletter and Bubba has became a rgular in each issue. Thought i would share one for your weekend giggle

bubba.jpg

Waldo, I'm busting a gut here. And is there really a person you know nameed Auvergen?...LOLLOLLOL.

You lost a few pounds there Waldo? Looking mightly slim in that thar pictsher!

You must have one heck of a family there, Bud

Funny stuff! Have to agree with Appleman, what a family you must have!Shame mine only contacts when theres bad news to deliver.

Hey Waldo,

I think that is ole' Curtis in the picture with you instead of ole Cletus.... He has lost a little weight since y'all was awirkin on the car!!!

20080802_064727_100_4532_Small.jpg
Edited by: rgecaprock

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My gawdddd, itz Clotine's ole man, Lukas...Where and when did ya take that photygraph Lloyd? Thatraskal haz a been missing now for nigh on 6 weeks.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif

You should share your monthly news letter with us more often Waldo........

Maybe monthly??
smiley36.gif

I have a brother-in-law, Eddie, who we all call "Farmer" and at a luncheon at my Brothers home the other day one of my sisters made the comment that I was going to have to include Farmer in one of my Bubba stories..So I did....

bubba-1.jpg

Welll goooolllllleeeeeyyy! Denu call up Farmer fer me. Till him ah whants 25 of dem $30 bails, but only if'n he kin d'liver em to Minnesota. Fer d'liverin em, will giv him dinnr n a bed in d'barn fer d'nite.

Waldo,

Ifin I woulda knowd thatOle Farmerpossilbly had some hay haulin t'do I sure ran into some young'ums this weekend from Oklahoma who didn't have much goin on cept gittin in to trouble drinkin Mt. Dew and Southern Comfort and muddin in the sleugh. I coulda sent them over yonder to hep ya out. Hooter-Poot Jr. and Ears Laudermilk are some mighty strong youngun's ifin you can catch them before they's on the hootch.

20080901_174805_100_4256_Small.jpg

20080901_175303_100_4253_Small.jpg
Edited by: rgecaprock

Ole farmer would have that there mud sweated offen them pretty danged quik

Here we go again ............."BUBBA FER PREZYDENT"

bubbaferpresident.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Latest posts

Back