Life and Tmes of Bubba

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankee swill......I may konsider yu fer a kabinet pozition. Ya gotz a preference fer any partikular kinda kabinet?

smiley36.gif
You guys are a hoot! That's the best laugh I have had for a long time!!

You got it buddy...you gonna be the offical wine kabinet stokker fer the Prezydent iffen I wuz to win.

Well, it kontinues. I went over thuh udder dayand helped ole Cletus get hiz Christms lights put up.
Poor ole Rudolph..never saw it a comin !!

Image.jpg

smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif
Waldo, I love the day after Thanksgiving, and you just made it better! Thanks!

Rudy oh Rudy - ya got way tooooo close to them 2 legged critters. One of them snuck up to you and blind sided ya'l. But ya look good in lights!!
rrawhide

Waldo

Can I be the wine cabinet cleaner outter? Huh huh huh - pretty pleeze?

rrawhide

Waldo,

This is the best string ever! I'm going to steal that picture and share it with my family of hunters!

Fantastic!!!
smiley36.gif

rrawhide said:
Waldo

Can I be the wine cabinet cleaner outter? Huh huh huh - pretty pleeze?

rrawhide

Boy get up offen thuh floor and quit dat slobberin and sniffling. Man makes a Muskydine Port liken you do aint gonna be no "cleaner outer" I dun elevated you thh pozition ov stokker ov de kabinet iffen I wuz to win thuh elecktion.

I red that there post by PAwine about hiz ole lady a uzin hiz fermenter fer thuh turkey and I rekall a incydent where my ole fiend auvergene wuz a spattin wit hiz woman I knowed that my ole buddy had been a having troublez wit his wife fur a while and when I run into him down at thuh kafe and he wuz sittin of in thuh korner by hizself all sulled up like an ole possum. I axed him how it wuz a going and he jesst siad it wuz a going purdy good. Me and thuh misus went to one of dem marriage kounselers over in Hot Springs thuh udder day. I tell ya whut Bubba, we got in there and that felller axed us whut wuz a going on and Priscilla jest unloaded on him. She wuz a tellin him how unhappy she wuz. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness,feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she felt like had endured over the course of our marriage.Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, that there therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after axing Pricilla to stand,that raskal embraced and kissed her passionately. I tell ya Bubba, Priscilla jest shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to me and said, "This is what your wife needs at least
three times a week. Can you do this?" What did ya tell him Auvergene? Well Bubba, I tolt him that I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

FIRST</font> - ya'll got my vote!!!!

Second</font> - you the man, Waldo - you need to get these stories illustrated and published. Will</font> anyone out there illustrate for Waldo?

Be a fun thing to do - - - - iffin' icould draw i would be first to volunteer!!!

It's taken me a long time to have my 'little cloud' story illustrated but it is in process.

Book Title -" THE OTHER SIDE OF WALDO" published by Waldo and xxxxxx. illustrator!!!!

Yeah!!!! LET'S DO IT!!!

rrawhide

Latest posts

Back