KV-1116 VS KV-1116 Dragons Blood

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seth8530 said:
I would be interested in trying one of your styles and seeing how it is different from mine. I think it is interesting that you liked the hot version of mine better than the cold because I like the cold a lot better than my hot one. All in all I think it is nice fun to see what things different people like better.

Maybe because they are so used to drinking hot style for so long. Now I'm on the fence about whether my next batch will be strict recipe or my modification again because it turned out so good!

Experimentation is the cornerstone of home wine-making... Experiment on! In fact, to be perfectly honest Dragons Blood in its most basic form is just an exceptionaly successful modification of SkeeterPee that was created by experimentation... And god only knows what was going on when Skeeter Pee was first made lol.

seth8530 said:
Experimentation is the cornerstone of home wine-making... Experiment on! In fact, to be perfectly honest Dragons Blood in its most basic form is just an exceptionaly successful modification of SkeeterPee that was created by experimentation... And god only knows what was going on when Skeeter Pee was first made lol.

Haha! Yes I hear you! Still want to try skeeter pee! This is a great place to learn new recipes and share our home based experiments - love it!

I too would like to send both seth and dave a bottle..of my dragon blood for scruitny...I thats ok with you two.

I think we have lot of Draon Blood experts around here! The wine makers on the forum have just been fantastic. I would never have been able to do all of these experiments or variations on my own. Being able to read, see, and even taste other people's takes on my own recipe has been priceless. I am a better wine maker for having known the lot of you. I wish I could sit and drink a glass with each of you and talk about making wine.

James, I am going to PM you my address, if you will do me the same. I would love to sample your DB, and have you try mine. I have had the wonderful opportunitry to try five or six versions of DB from various folks on this forum, each with a charcter of it's own---a signature of it's creater. However, I have four packages to send out tomorrow, so yours might have to wait a few weeks. I have two going out for the strawberry wine contest, one to Seth, and one to Kraffty.

There's a world of swapping going on! :b

Latest posts

Back