International wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Anyone ever try this. It is a website where you sign up and receive two
bottles of wine and a nice rabbit ear corkscrew set in a nice box for
$12.95 with free shipping. After that you can choose from 3 different
selections. ! being you can get two bottles of wine for 25.95 a month.
2 being 4 bottles for 49.95 a month or, 3 being 2 bottles of premium
wine for 45-95 a month. You can choose all reds or whites or 1/2 and
1/2. You also can talk to someone and select what kinds you really like
and where you like them from.

Edited by: wadewade

I tried one once but it was inconvenient. You have to be home to show ID andsign for the deliveries. I couldn't ship to work. Some wines were overpriced. After they built a World Market here I dropped it as I can get most all of the wines I had shipped there at a much better price. I will say they are nice if you don't have local access to a wide variety of wines. What club are you looking into?

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

International Wine Cellars. So you think I'm better off just going to the package store then.

If you have a local store with a decent selection I would say so. That is the same club I tried and I could get most of the selections they sent me locally at either the local Winn Dixie or World Market. Most of the wines I received sold at Winn Dixie for $8.00 - $ 15.00 a bottle. Like I said, if you live in an area where you have to travel to find a wine shop with a variety it is a decent deal, but if you have them local it is better to just support the local merchant. You won't really be saving anything except the convenience.

Smurfe

wadewade said:
Anyone ever try this. It is a website where you sign up and receive two bottles of wine and a nice rabbit ear corkscrew set in a nice box for $12.95 with free shipping. After that you can choose from 3 different selections. ! being you can get two bottles of wine for 25.95 a month. 2 being 4 bottles for 49.95 a month or, 3 being 2 bottles of premium wine for 45-95 a month. You can choose all reds or whites or 1/2 and 1/2. You also can talk to someone and select what kinds you really like and where you like them from.

Comon now wade.for 49.95 per month you can male your own premium wines and have 30 bottles per month
smiley36.gif

Wade, if you want to pick up a selection of commercial wines to try, I suggest a day trip up to New Hampshire. The package stores are state owned and operated, no sales tax and the prices are awesome.

Sometimes I get caught up in the moment as I rarely get out much with
working 56 hours a week and having 2 kids that are young and lots of
work to do on the house. I havent made it out of my state in 6 years.

Latest posts

Back