I'm gonna have to throw one heck of a party to get rid of all this!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayberry

Reaction score

Pictured are black cherry (red), kiwi watermelon (green), mixed berry (blue), and peach mango (yellow). I use 3 Kool-aid packets per bucket a day prior to adding sparkalloid. Then back-sweeten as usual. All that delicious Skeeter Pee flavor with a touch of fruity goodness on the nose.

Nice colors! You said three packets a day. How many days are you adding packets or how many packets total? Do you get any sediment from the koolaid?

Nice colors! You said three packets a day. How many days are you adding packets or how many packets total? Do you get any sediment from the koolaid?

Sorry for my lack of commas. It's 3 packets of koolaid into 6 gallons of SP, one day prior to my adding the sparkalloid. This gives it time to do its thang before the sparkalloid knocks the remnants of the powder down.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Looks awesome, now we just need to start painting!!!

It made me think about playing the game Twister! Hey how cool would that be. Serve the different colored Skeeter Pee and play Twister. Now that would be fun with the right people. Ahhhh...is that game even still around or am I showing my age?

It made me think about playing the game Twister! Hey how cool would that be. Serve the different colored Skeeter Pee and play Twister. Now that would be fun with the right people. Ahhhh...is that game even still around or am I showing my age?

Great idea! That could be a dangerous game. You have to either put your body part on the color that was spun or you have to drink a SP of that color... your choice. Me thinks the game would get harder and harder as time went on.

I am not starting up another forum called Twister Pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I am not starting up another forum called Twister Pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

aw why not?? haha how's this stuff taste with the kool aid added in? i'd never thought about adding that. is three packets enough to give it a pronounced flavor or just for coloring?

Bet that stuff doesn't last nearly as long as you think it will. It has a habit of disappearing rapidly. Arne.

Latest posts

Back