Mosti Mondiale I'm excited!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uavwmn said:
Appleman, where did you get your holiday avatar? Cute.
smiley17.gif

I is just one of the smileys that Wade uses all the time. Smiley Central. I thought it was simple and festive.

George,
I may have just missed this but does it look like you'll be able to ship the frozen juice again in 2008? I'm trying to plan out my wines and would love to include some of these. I remember you said Mosti was doing some tests. Seems like just leaving out the yeast inoculation would do the trick. I know I'd be glad to supply my own yeast.

The issue is only with the size of the pail. We don't know if there is enough room in the pail to allow for the necessary expansion. The yeast are not a problem. I left a message for Nino last week, but have not heard back from him. As soon as I do, I will add to this thread.

I'm thinking the issue is that the pail leaks! I know I'm not the only one who lost juice in transit. I had about a gallon of it in the plastic bag the pail was in.

I haven't been following this thread completely, but if the main issue is size of pail, and since the juice I've received comes in 25 liter pails, there are 30 liter pails available. I don't know what's involved in switching over for one customer, but I'mwondering possibly, if thesize of the order is worth it, who knows?

So, sign up folks!

Have you bottled this one yet Joan? I got around to mine today. I had it in a 5 gallon carboy. I was delighted with how mine turned out. The flavors are great. Icould drink this one every day if I had enough of it. I was a bit surprised by the light color of this. The Rennaissance Amarone kit turned out quite a bit darker. The body is fair, but expected just a bit more from it. I think the oak I added really complimeted it well. I would do this one again, how about you?

Mine's been bottled since early summer. I opened the first one last night with friends as a matter of fact. I wanted to see how it was coming along. It wasn't as beefy as I expected but the flavors are coming around. I expected that. I believe it has promise! My friends thought it was great! Maybe that's because it was free.
smiley4.gif

Well it looks like you sucessfully imported Joan and at least this post! Are all the members going to have the imported prefix or is that so you can see that it worked alright importing it?

Imported are ones that have posts here that need to be merged or deleted which Ive been playing around with all night and probably tomorrow while Tex does the harder stuff! There are a lot of users here with same names like Runningwolf and the such that have to be compared email addr or IP to see if they are the same.

Latest posts

Back