I might as well get introduced

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmyers63

Reaction score
I guess I've already posted a couple of questions on the other forums, but might as well introduce myself.

Long time drinker, first time maker. I currently have a small batch of blackberry and 5 gal of Skeeter Pee in the works and am looking for more ideas. I'd like to tackle some grape kits in the near future and will be asking advice along the way, I'm sure.

When not in the kitchen, I spend my time on a garden railroad. Which, when it's running, is a great excuse to grab a glass and sit back and enjoy the layout.

Cheers!

PenoachRR.jpg

Welcome to the party!
20110803_181507_kgo_057.gif

A very hearty welcome, I guess I'm no longer the 'baby' of the forum. :b Cheers, Tony.

Last edited:
Welcome to winemakingtalk. I liked your garden railroad.

Thanks to all for the greetings. Running Wolf, I'll try to get some additional photos posted; but remember it's always a project under construction. Maybe it's like making wine; it's always maturing and I'm always looking for something to improve upon.

welcome, can't wait to see more pictures of garden train.

To those that wanted to see, I was working on the trains this morning and took a couple of photos. I have just about finished the brickyard, and am ready to move on to the business district. It started to rain, so I didn't get the actual trains out, just photos of the layout.

FYI, if you ever see a tour of local garden train layouts - go. You won't believe what some people can do melding live fauna with scale scenery. And there are clubs nationwide, so you can usually find a tour in many and around many metro areas.

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

WOW that is so cool. I love the dwarf conifers and other dwarf plants. I have several gardens with those in them. I also have some minature hostas that would work well, one is called Mouse Ears and it is very tiny. Do you have to take the track in during the winter time?

Hey..I like it a lot! I have always admired a set up in the courtyard at a local hospital.If you get a chance,post a couple pics with the train.Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. That's a beautiful yard/garden/train setup you have. I can't imagine the hours of labor that went into it.
:b
Larry

Latest posts

Back