I gots me a premium membership

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olusteebus

Reaction score
I belong to several forums but this is the only wine making forum I follow to any significant degree. The help I get here is invaluable. That is why I paid the 15 bucks for the membership. I certainly have saved that much many times over by reading here.

I urge you to get the membership.

This is an unpaid post!

I have to agree with the above. I am a premium member also and I highly recommend it so that we can continue this wonderful exchange of knowledge, experience and ideas. I would add to Olusteebus' comments that the help he gives here is also invaluable. As my Grandfather always pointed out, "Una mano lava l'altra." (One hand washes the other.)

I very much agree and that is why I also took out a premium membership. Seasoned members of this forum have incredible practical and experiential knowledge which they freely and patiently share, and speaking for myself, even the questions that fellow-novices like me ask , help me better understand both the science and the art of this magic.

I now also have membership. The knowledge I have received in wine making from this site is unbelievable, not to mention the many smiles I get from reading some of the posts!

Just signed up and got mine. I too, have gained a ton of information and help from here. Very nice and knowledgeable people.

Fifteen dollars, only $15 for the YEAR gets you a whole lot less advertising than the free membership. It is really worth it for that alone.

I am happy you all joined me! $15.00 is a bargain plus you get a couple of stickers!

My sentiments exactly! Which is why I just paid for a premium membership as well. This forum has been invaluable. When I need it, they are there for me. You guys have saved my bacon several times.

Thanks especially to the helpful veteran winemakers here who continue to make this a great forum.

NS

Im so confused. What is a premium membership? I downloaded this app on my phone and use it everyday but I have never heard if this. I know the actual website is different bc I use it to print certain things that get answered or posted here but I have never searched it enough to see premium membership.

I can't quote you the specific benefits right now but I did it to help fund this forum.

This is a great forum. I just signed up for a premium membership.:h

Last edited:
Im so confused. What is a premium membership? I downloaded this app on my phone and use it everyday but I have never heard if this. I know the actual website is different bc I use it to print certain things that get answered or posted here but I have never searched it enough to see premium membership.

Premium MembershipHere at WineMakingTalk we strive to provide a friendly and technical oriented community with limited advertising.

We have started a Premium Member program to help fund all the various financial obligations the community incurs; Hosting, Software, Marketing and Legal.

For only $15/yr you gain the following benefits to your Membership here at WineMakingTalk and help support the further growth of our general knowledge base and community.

• Supporting Member image under your user name.
  • (2) WineMakingTalk.com Decals
  • No mobile advertisements
  • Less non-mobile site advertisements
  • Unlimited private message space.
  • Unlimited file attachment space.
  • Unlimited gallery space.
  • Larger Avatar dimensions and file size.
  • Larger Profile Picture dimensions and file size.
  • The satisfaction that you are supporting a great community with a great cause.
To sign up please visit;

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/payments.php

Thanks to all who signed up for premium membership and all of those who contribute anything even just questions to this site!!! It is what keeps this site up and strong!!!!!

Got mine first thing this morning. I really appreciate all the people here who have helped me with my first year of wine making. These people are wonderful. No matter how odd or repetitive the question was, it was always answered. Thank You to everyone.

Latest posts

Back