I gots me a premium membership

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am a member!! Too good of a site to not help fund it.

BOB

I became a member too . I was reading somewhere that you can't buy happiness but you can buy wine and that is kind of the same thing . I would top that : you could buy a wine kit and a membership to this great forum .

Me too!!! Gotta show your support!! I would have never even tried making wine with out this forum!!! Thank You!

I am part of this exclusive club. I would still be in the dark if were not for this forum.

RR

I'm a PM'r too! This website and the forums have been invaluable to me. It's also the friendliest and most helpful group of people I've ever encountered.

I now am also a premium member like many others here. I enjoy this site, it is all about the people and their willingness to share with and help others in this wonderful hobby of wine making. The best place to go for all your wine making needs.

I am now a premium member. Fantastic group of people. I've learned so much since beginning in August.

a, PM member here, bout time....I`m about to pop a cork and tip my glass of home made wine, Thanks to everyone on the great forum...for your much needed help....looking forward to asking more stupid questions,...lol.....Thank You ALL........CHEERS :b

I come here almost every day. Figured it was high time I signed up for a premium membership.

Thanks all. Im pretty sure you dont have to have a PayPal account, just sign in as a guest and you should be able to use your credit card.

Just took the plunge. The amount for membership is a fraction compared to the knowledge I have gained. A bargain the way I see it.

Latest posts

Back