Hi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoop

Reaction score
Well, I know it's been a million years years since I have been on. I hope all is well and I look forward to hearing from those of you that I have not spoken to in forever. We had a very traumatic family issue, that has pretty much taken over my life. So, I haven't been making any wine (but I've been drinking it
smiley2.gif
). But, life is seeming to return to normal, and I have been getting the itch to pull all of my winemaking toys out of the closet!!

I hope everyone has been well, and I look forward to poking around and seening what everyone has been up to!

xoxo--donna

Hi dj! It has been forever since you were on. I check every once in a while to see if you have at least visited. Sorry to hear about the family crisis. Unfortunately we all experience them from time to time.

We all look forward to your return and hope you at least share some time with us once in a while, even if you can't actually make any wine for a while longer.

Here's wishing you the best!
smiley1.gif

Thanks so much!! I am in awe of all that you have been doing on your vineyard. You are truly blessed to have such a beautiful piece of land.
Family things are always hard, and this one has been a whole other level. But, with that behind us, I have been thinking about starting a new batch.
Maybe in a few weeks when it gets a little cooler in the lower 90's
smiley36.gif

Welcome back and it is funny since I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you have been. Sorry to hear about the family issue and hope it works out.

Thanks Masta. Oh, it worked out, as much as it is going to. My daughter was the victim of a crime, and we had to go through the legal process. Trust me, that is a long, hard road.

Happy B-Day, havent seen your pretty face on here in awhile! Hope all is getting better.

DJ, I'm so glad to see you here again. I hope that your family heals and life continues to move forward for all of you.

Awe....... thank you so much, everyone!! I truly appreciate it. I am going to try to make it to a WineStock Dinner/wine tasting. I would love to start making again. It has been over a year.
smiley26.gif

It's time you started a batch or 10, DJ! It's good to see you back here!

I hope the healing happens quickly for all of you!

Donna,

Good to see you, was wondering myself where you have been. Hope all is well with the family now. Yes....get your stuff out of the closet and get busy and try to come to Winestock 2007!!!!

Ramona

Welcome back dj
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Latest posts

Back