Hi Everyone from socal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanM

Junior
Reaction score
After 30 years of drinking it, I've decided to make some. Hoping its an adventure not a misadventure. Still gathering info, will be buying some gear here real soon and want to start a red wine kit. I'm ready to be patient and learn from the folks here that have been at it for a while. I'll try not to make an azz of myself but no guarantees.:D

Welcome DanM,

Hurry up and get started! You are gonna luv it here.

Good Morning and Welcome. You will definately learn alot from all the knowlegeable people here (one day I might even fall into that category) if you are willing to ask your questions and listen to what they have to say. I only started in October but have gained a wealth of information from here.

Good luck on your adventure, it is a fun one.

Welcome aboard!

You've come to the right place... and don't worry about looking like an "azz", we've all (ok, MOST of us) have been there a time or two. Sad thing is that every time it's been me it's been something ridiculously obvious that I f-d up... No worries, you will be fine...

p.s. this is a VERY addicting hobby

(random side note: why are all of the replies from Pennsyltuckians... and why are we all awake so early?... lol)

Welcome aboard. This is a great site. If you remember Pennsyltuckians rule you'll be fine. Really tons of knowledge on this forum. You'll have fun and learn lots. Just watch out for that guy in the far cold north west and the milk man that likes rocket fuel..LOL

Making your own will bring on a whole new dimension to drinking wine.
Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Doing lots of homework and learning a lot.

Latest posts

Back