HenryMae here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryMae

The Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I want to introduce myself, but more importantly thank everyone for all the helpful content here. I've been reading for a few months along with books and other sites. This is my favorite forum due to it focusing on wine making. My wife and parents gave me all the gear and kit to start my first batch this past Xmas. After visitng my local brew shop and reading and reading, I finally pulled the trigger and started fermenting my first batch this past Saturday....it's BUBBLING!

HenryMae is combo of two names that are important to my wife and I, so we decided that would be the label for our wine. We are in Colorado. I hope to be around for years to come. I'm a few days into the first fermentation and already planning the next and listing out the supplies I need.

HenryMae welcome to WMT. Feel free to ask questions anytime no matter how small it may be. We were all beginners once and enjoy helping people follow the journey.

Hi HenryMae. Welcome to the WMT forum. You might as well go ahead and buy another carboy. You'll need it. Once bitten, there is no turning back. :)

Primary fermentation complete! Racked to carboy for secondary.
Tasted ok...not delicious, obviously a little different. I'm looking forward to seeing how the taste changes as i progress.
ImageUploadedByWine Making1389410646.241815.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1389410658.732590.jpg

Back