Hello to all.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
Hello all: It's been about 3 months since I have visited. Lots has happened in my life. There have been some unexpected health problems in my family and has taken much of my time.. I'm still making wine through it all, but basically I have been making sure the airlocks are full. My wine is being well aged... I see many new members, and would like to welcome them all. I will try to catch up with all the posts.Winterhas arrived in Northern Montana, and Christmas is right around the corner.Things can only get better....
smiley1.gif
I hope to get aquainted with all the new members. james

It's good to see you back, James. I hope your family is on the mend!

Welcome back Kutya and hope everything is going better now health wise and other!

Glad you're back, James. We had 4 inches of snow last night -- while I shoveled it off the driveway, I used the broom on the walks and deck. I've got a bottle of your wine on tap for Christmas Day -- hope it is a great holiday for you and your family. Merry Christmas from this side of the mountains!

(
smiley36.gif
For all you folks in the "other" parts of the country, I was able to use a push broom because the snow is so light and fluffy! POWDER snow!
smiley36.gif
)

OilnH2O said:
Glad you're back, James. We had 4 inches of snow last night -- while I shoveled it off the driveway, I used the broom on the walks and deck. I've got a bottle of your wine on tap for Christmas Day -- hope it is a great holiday for you and your family. Merry Christmas from this side of the mountains!

(
smiley36.gif
For all you folks in the "other" parts of the country, I was able to use a push broom because the snow is so light and fluffy! POWDER snow!
smiley36.gif
)

You snuck in there Dave as I was typing. Seeing Kutya back reminded me I hadn't seen you post in a while either.

Welcome back...Life is full of surprises...and some of them are not so good.

Hope everything works out and that you have a great Holiday Season.

HI< we've never talked buts this is a easy forum,I,am from NEW JERSEY,and been making wine for seven years now still in the crafting stage belong to a wine club {south jersey winemakers }about 30 strong at the monthly meeting,53 on line,we just had our 3rd xmas party at the renult winery,great event,like all styles of wines an I'am not bad at it,looking forward to hearring from you //jp
smiley17.gif

Thank you all for that warm reception... I have missed checking in with everyone.. Joe, it's nice to meet you, and it sounds like I will be learning from your experiences.... Oil, good to hear from you, I will be partaking in your wine over the holidays as well....

It's nice to see you again! Winter has hit us all in the northern row with some good snow fall. Hope you're healing and feeling fine.

James,
Hope Christams brings good news and healing to you and your family. We look forward to hearing more from you.

kutya,

Wish I could join in on all the winter tales but it is just warm and muggy here in Houston. Hopefully that will change. Good to see you again!!!

And I'm on here pretty much all the time and I still have a hard time keeping up with the newbies and saying Hi. It's a good thing though....that's what we like is more WineFriends!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back