HELLO from Pittsburgh Pa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard. KLSTRPHKR2012 sounds like a brother robot to R2D2, LOL. It's good to see some more folks from western PA. This is certainly the place to learn more about the hobby. Fill free to ask questions anytime. What are you/have you made? As you'l find out, we have a nice group in PA and try to meet every couple of months. By the way last one in...Ahh never mind!

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new myself. This is a great place to sharpen your skills. There are a few here from Pittsburgh. I'm from Beaver as you can see.

Welcome 2012 and glad to have you aboard. Please tell us more about yourself.

KLSTRPHKR2012, ROFLMAO, what's with all these letters? Welcome to winemakingtalk. Glad to see another PA'er. What have you made so far?

Julie, enter thos eletters into your decoder ring you got when you became a Super Moderator.

Can I buy a vowel? Anyway welcome to the forum from a fellow Pittsburgher. Watch those potholes. What wines have you made already?

thanks to all;

started in summer 2009 with a cru kit, cab sauv. didn't take much to get me hooked! then went on to make 2009 CA 12 gal of cab sauv & 6 gal merlot. all but 6 are gone.

2010 Chilean 18 gal cab sauv & 18 gal merlot. bottle 165 in sept '10. did a 70 cab/30 merlot blend ...still have 60 left.:d

2010 CA 12 gal cab franc - aging
12 gal cab sauv - aging
6 gal merlot - aging
6 gal pinot noir - aging
6 gal chard - bottled
6 gal pinot grigio bottled

2010 Italian 12 gal cab sauv - aging
6 gal merlot - aging
6 gal pinot grigio - bottled
2011 Chilean on order:
cab franc, cab sauv, merlot, pinot noir, zinf, carmenere,malbec,syrah, chard, sauv blanc

OMG !
Another member near Dan & julie. You 2 may need a PARK the next time all U western PA'ers get together.

Welcome 2012
Ignore Dan as his OBSESSION may rub off onto you. :dg

OMG !
Another member near Dan & julie. You 2 may need a PARK the next time all U western PA'ers get together.

Welcome 2012

Problem with parks in the area, most don't allow glass containers.

OMG !

Welcome 2012

It's to late Tom we are already out number now all we left to do is make more wine and drink until we are happy

Welcome and I just want to say that there is more to PA then the west.... hahaha :sm I may have to make the trip there just to meet everybody though...

Brian you would be more then welcome to come to any of our get togethers along with anyone else on this forum. And if you can't make it just send bottles. LOL kidding.

I am really thinking about it Dan... I haven't had a Pamanies (spelling???) sandwich in about 5 years and it might be time for a roadtrip.... :h

Latest posts

Back