hello from Cape Coral FL

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrpoland

Reaction score
Hello all members of the forum! I am starting my voyage with wine making so i will be looking for some friendly help. I am focus on fruit wine any kind and other experiments like flower wine, rice wine and mixes. My family has been making home wine for centures and they are always willing to help me but since now i am so far away from them i am on my own looking for new ideas

Will be great to hear from people from the area close to me, southwest florida.

Cheers!

Mrpoland I live in Cape Coral also. We will have to meet sometime, exchange information and have a glass of wine.

I just started my first 1 gallon batch yesterday.

Welcome Mrpoland you say that you move away from your family where do they live. Remember one thing when you start a recipe post the recipe for us to see and what you have done so far

Originally I am from Poland as my nick name says. I am making wine by myself for last 2 years and so far it was more like training than making real wine. The end product was a wine but the quality was not the best. I am trying to find my own way… Florida opens new ideas for me since I have access to more fruit. I just don’t like that I can have a real cellar. Where to keep my wine :slp

I always search for recipe and I will be happy to share what I have but I have a question. I use metric system only so all my recipes are based on kilograms and liters is that ok to post it here?

If anyone is interested enough to try any of your recipes on this forum they can translate the weights and measure with no problem and we have a lot of members on this forum that use the same weights and measures as you do so just post any recipe that you want to post

Back