Hello fellow winemakers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevininPa

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
Just want to introduce myself. My name is Kevin, I live in Erie, PA.
Dan(Runningwolf) introduced me to this forum. It seems like a really
nice community. Hopefully i can be helpful and learn new stuff myself.
I make alot of different wines. From dry to sweet in whites and reds, fruit also. I make it from local grapes as well as California and Chilean fruit.
I'll try to post a couple of pics of my wine making area. Not sure if it will work.

Thanks,
Kevin

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

Impressive!
I see all are topped off as well. Looking goos.
Welcome to the group

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. Love the pics. Hope to meet up with you sometime, I'm one of the Western PA'ers on here.

Wade, I vote we permently ban this guy! It was between Kevin and I for "Best of Show" in a big competition. He took it! Damnnnnn:w:w:w

Kevin really welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you join us. I for one look forward to hearing more from you and picking your brain also. Oh Yeah, you're one up on me in another department. All my carboys on the floor are empty. Hopefully thats going to change soon though.

Last edited:
:d:d:d
Wade, I vote we permently ban this guy! It was between Kevin and I for "Best of Show" in a big competition. He took it! Damnnnnn

Kevin really welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you join us. I for one look forward to hearing more from you and picking your brain also. Oh Yeah, you're one up on me in another department. All my carboys on the floor are empty. Hopefully thats going to change soon though.

SO WHY did U invite him...
:d:d:d

;) LOL

Kevin, your bench, is it entirely made up of 2x8's? I need to build a new bench NOW for all of my wine for storage.

Thanks for all the kind remarks. Hopefully i'll get to meet all of you. Or
at least the ones that live close by. And not just the carboys on the table
are full. I have another table in that room. There are some in my bedroom, the kitchen and the garage. Luckily the wife puts up with it though.

Kevin

Hey Tom it was from you and Wade that I learned what I did. It is just recently I am starting to meet so local winemakers. Oh and Julie has been a big help also. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have a jalapeno scented primary! I wonder how my Chenin Blanc is going to turn out!

Hi,

I just new here in this forum. I joined because I want to learn more about wine making. It seems that you have lot of knowledge in wine making.

Hi,

I just new here in this forum. I joined because I want to learn more about wine making. It seems that you have lot of knowledge in wine making.

Sipourit I see you're from the Philippines, what kind of wines do you make. So we are not hijacking this thread, please go to our introductions thread and tell us about yourself.

..... Oh and Julie has been a big help also. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have a jalapeno scented primary! I wonder how my Chenin Blanc is going to turn out!

Oh don't worry your chenin blanc might have a little kick ::

Hi Kevin from another Erie area member.
Hope to meet you at Dan's party.

Steve

Latest posts

Back