Happy Easter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a lot to give up for 46 days! Enjoy……..

13237920283.jpg

Bona Pasqua tuti. I'm now proud to announce the end of my Lenten fast from alcahol and What a burgers. Guess what I'm having for lunch. Alleluia!

Happy Easter to all my friends on the forum. I love this time of year, Spring is here, everything is turning green. Made it through another cycle! Looking forward to getting out into the garden on working on the grass. Happy, happy, happy...

You gave up Whataburger? Wow. I din't think I could do that. There's one right by my house and I have to have it on a semi regular basis. Like at least once a week.

You gave up Whataburger? Wow. I din't think I could do that. There's one right by my house and I have to have it on a semi regular basis. Like at least once a week.

Here I am out here in the middle of nowhere. Never heard of whataburger. Guess so far I have given it up for a lifetime.
And to all our friends that have been waiting for Easter to get here, Welcome back. We expect to see more of you now. Arne.

Here I am out here in the middle of nowhere. Never heard of whataburger. Guess so far I have given it up for a lifetime.
And to all our friends that have been waiting for Easter to get here, Welcome back. We expect to see more of you now. Arne.

"Man, if you have to ask what jazz (Whataburger) is, you'll never know." ... Mark Twain.

@tonyt

Do they have Green Chile at the Whataburger's in east Texas?

We have a burger chain similar to Whataburger here in NM (build to order) called Blakes Lotoburger. Dang those things are deadly good. The have the best green chile cheeseburger in the state I think. About halfway through I am wiping the sweat off my forehead…… :sm

TaUWC4l4pHsHeg.jpg

@tonyt

Do they have Green Chile at the Whataburger's in east Texas?

We have a burger chain similar to Whataburger here in NM (build to order) called Blakes Lotoburger. Dang those things are deadly good. The have the best green chile cheeseburger in the state I think. About halfway through I am wiping the sweat off my forehead…… :sm

TaUWC4l4pHsHeg.jpg

You bet your boots!
http://whataburger.com/food/item/green-chile-double

The website says "Only available in West Texas, New Mexico and Arizona."

They bring it into Beaumont a couple times a year as a promotion. Like others they rotate several "specials" throughout the year. For me it's ALWAYS a standard Whataburger. I'm a purest I guess.

Central Texas goes through a Hatch period every year. People love those things so we see them on burgers, but no, it's not consistent.

Back