Greetings From Colorado

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finsup

Still Wet Behind the Ears
Reaction score
I have been lurking around the forum and learning a ton of valuable info. Thank you! Now that I have 2 in the carboys, 1 in the primary and 1 more still in the box, I figured it was time to join the fun officially.

Cheers and FINS UP __/)__

Yikes and I have just started!

1st - WE Trinity Red - currently bulk aging in a barrel (had to try it)
2nd - WE Amarone - currently cleared and in second racking
3rd - WE Limited South African Savignon Blanc bubling away in primary
4th - WE Limited Washington Meritage - Still in the box waiting for the primary to become free.

It is infectious......
Son has just botteld a WE Meza Luna Red
Friend just started WE Old Vine Zin

Love the comment Arne!! The problem is that once you pass it on, it still leaves you with symptoms. All of my neighbors and friends are now making wine (and beer.) Thought that this would lessen their demands on me....but was I ever wroing.
Now they all want the grapes. Last year had to plant another 2500 plants in the vineyard just to keep up with their demands. Guess maybe in 4 years the pressure will be off.
The good part, however, is now they are more willing to help with the pruning, harvest, crushing, etc.
Bill

Love the comment Arne!! The problem is that once you pass it on, it still leaves you with symptoms. All of my neighbors and friends are now making wine (and beer.) Thought that this would lessen their demands on me....but was I ever wroing.
Now they all want the grapes. Last year had to plant another 2500 plants in the vineyard just to keep up with their demands. Guess maybe in 4 years the pressure will be off.
The good part, however, is now they are more willing to help with the pruning, harvest, crushing, etc.
Bill

Or maybe unknowingly you have started a new, future A.V.A. :sm

Latest posts

Back