Freakin Blizzard!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snowgirl812001 said:
Here's our blizzard out in AZ lol. Me being from Ohio, I laugh at how everyone here freaks out over a couple inches of snow lol.

People in Ohio do freak out in a couple of inches.... They forget how to drive in it between melts.

I think they shut down the state in the Carolina's also over a few inches.

I think they shut down the state in the Carolina's also over a few inches.

Yes they do. Lol, my step son lives in South Carolina, we are down there a few years back and they get bout 1/2 inch of snow. This doesn't stop us for going out and to this day we still laugh at the "salt truck" we came upon........a pick up truck with a guy in the back hand shoveling salt onto the street!!!!

I live on the east coast of North Carolina, originally from Minnesota. When it snows here like it did a few days ago I stay home. Not because I can't drive in snow I just don't want to be around the people that don't know how to. Nothing closed around us though. Big fat flakes that were really pretty.

image-3032409181.jpg

image-243729096.jpg

image-2030823595.jpg

My step son lives in tega cay, sc and he sent pic from this weekend, everything was covered in snow and yes they don't know how to drive in the snow.

I remember Jobe who was on here for awhile but I really befriended him on FVW's forum and he said they were shut down the state for like 3 or 4 days when they got like 3" and I was laughing my arse off.

Hell, I live in New England and most people from here can't drive in the snow either - or rain for that matter. The only positive to living up north is that at least most people seem to understand that the left hand lane isn't for traveling.

Chin up, Tom! Spring is coming! :rn

We got just a glaze of ice from the current round of winter madness. It melted off yesterday.

Hell, I really don't get that upset about it, I just worry about my kids driving back and forth to work with the other knuckleheads on the road that forget how to drive as soon as they see snow.
Spring is a very very busy time for me, it is when my business starts to take off like a rocket, I am ready for it!

We shut down Georgia because of the northerners who think they can drive on ice, but very fun to watch :)

Hahaha, true dat!!!!! Thank goodnes we are just getting rain. Hopefully it melts off all this white crap on the ground so Spring can get here!!!

The 7+ inches that fell here Wednesday are almost completely gone. Temps in the 60's this weekend. Looks like this last storm was winter's last gasp!

Latest posts

Back