Hi all, I'm in the midst of attempting to ferment a Pinot Noir drum of my first frozen must but am now worried as I haven't been able to get fermentation to start. I know similar instances have been written about in these forums before but everything I've found seems to pertain to stuck fermentations that were already underway. Relavent information is below, appreciate any help you can provide, thanks! TIMELINE: 1) Picked up frozen drum at noon on December 29th, allowed to thaw until the late morning on January 1st (so not quite 3 days of cold soak) 2) Upon opening the drum (January 1st) to transfer to my fermentation vessel (a stainless steel 290L Speidel tank), I found that the contents were about 90% thawed, w/ the last 10% (kind of a firm slushy) being somewhat easy to separate for mixture into the thawed portion 3) My next step (still January 1st) was to add a 50ppm S02 dosage (powder form) assuming 50 gallons of must 4) After above S02 dosage, I then waited ~16 hours to inoculate. This is perhaps where I made a mistake as I'd been under the impression that 12 hours was enough time but I read later that 24 hours was recommended. 5) For inoculation (now January 2nd), I followed MoreWinemaking's directions on preparing a yeast starter. It consisted of Spring water (no chlorine but still containing minerals), GoFerm (1.25 grams to 1 gram of yeast), and RC212 yeast (8 packets of 5 grams, which at 40 total grams is less than I'd wanted for my 50 gallons of must but I'd make a miscalculation during my purchase process and didn't have as much as I'd wanted). Temperature at pitch was likely a bit colder than I'd have liked (low-mid 60's) but I'm not entirely sure as I'd broken my floating thermometer during sanitization and inexplicably didn't have any backup options (note that I was in the middle of ordering multiple means of measuring temperature as I didn't want to reply on any one tool). Regardless, I began raising the temperature of the room (via space heater) to a 68-70 degree (F) range. 6) Since inoculating on January 2nd, I've seen little to no signs of fermentation (it's now January 6th). Concerned that perhaps my original S02 dosage was still prevalent when I pitched my yeast/starter, I'd read that rigorous/frequent stirring could help dissipate it in route to kickstarting the fermentation. I've been doing that since January 4th but have had no luck. There's been more bubbles/foaming around the rim of the tank but I'm not sure if that's oxygen that I'd stirred in or C02 from fermentation (see attached picture, which is the way it's looked from January 4th to today, January 6th). Per everything above, do I simply need to re-inoculate? If so, do I assume an entirely new/full dosage (this time at 50 grams)? If so, do I also do another yeast starter or is that too much GoFerm in the must? Note that once fermentation is underway, I plan to use Fermaid-O at recommended intervals. Thanks all!