Fall Foliage in Arkansas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
It's a really beautiful time of the year in Arkansas right now as evidenced by these pictures I took yesterday evening on a quickie fall foliage tour Kat and I made.

fallcolors9.jpg

fallcolors10.jpg

fallcolors8.jpg

fallcolors7.jpg

fallcolors6.jpg

fallcolors4.jpg

fallcolors2.jpg

fallcolors1.jpg

Very nice pics Waldo.
smiley4.gif
Looks like pretty country there.
Enjoy the leaves while you have them. Around here the trees have put on their winter clothes in preparation for the cold months ahead. We still have a few oak leaves and beech leaves, but not much else.

Wow, I didnt know you guys had such a beautiful foliage there. I was
under the impression that New England had most of the foliage. But then
again I never really made it out of New England.

I rode my bike through Arkansas a year ago in august. I thought it was beautifull at that time. Now i will have to find a reason to ride there next november))not on the bike though)

THANKS FOR THE PICS WALDO

Beautiful....... Looks like your leaves are just starting to turn...enjoy them....Ours are long gone from the high winds...
I have only been through Arkansas once on my way from Toronto, Canada to Mexico...broke down there and the people were very nice and very helpful.....loved the hills and trees....
Enjoy your space...with all the colors and glory!!!!

Beautiful Waldo,

Here in SW Ohio, we pretty much skipped fall this year and went from summer to winter. This morning it is 22 deg! The leaves are dropping very quick. The colors were beautiful, but didn't last long.

Waldo,

Looking at your pictures make me homesick for WV. We have had our first couple of cool nights (40's). I dragged out the comforter. No heat yet though. I put that off as long as I can. We have very few trees here that have any color to them so fall is a season here that seems to get lost. I'll just enjoy your pictures and think of home........Thank you..........Ramona

Glad you all enjoyed them. It was the most awesome year we have had in quite some time for the beauty of the fall foliage colors. Getting nippy here too. Bought my darling a greenhouse and just got it put up and all of here plants are now all snuggly for the winter. I am going to be lusting after my electric blanket here before long too

Greenhose huh, I bet you can grow fruits in there, then steam them
right in there. How warm will it stay in there during the winter. Keep
us posted on temps in there.

Waldo said:
Glad you all enjoyed them. It was the most awesome year we have had in quite some time for the beauty of the fall foliage colors. Getting nippy here too. Bought my darling a greenhouse and just got it put up and all of here plants are now all snuggly for the winter. I am going to be lusting after my electric blanket here before long too

Will you have to heat the greenhouse, or will it stay above freezing just with the shelter?????.....You lucky dogs....living in a warm comfortable climate...[in the winter that is]

Latest posts

Back