• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estate sale Munhall PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK rub it in to those not in the Pburg area. Now WHO will take this??

Sale is on Sunday. I think Runningwolf could use some oak barrels. He said he was out of carboys. Steve also. Depending on what's going on, I may take a ride out.

I agree I think he should be served water with dinner for teasing all of us with these ads city water at that....LOL

I know what you mean I have been looking for close to a year for a press and crusher that was close enough for me to buy and still havn't found anything

I will be there, could also use some extra equipment.......:tz

Al

Where the hell did you come from?:w LMAO just kidding! Welcome to our forum. There are lots of folks on here from PA, please go to the introductions thread and tell us a little bit about you and what you would like to do. We are a real friendly bunch in here and always willing to help out. :b

I will be there, could also use some extra equipment.......:tz

Al

Where the hell did you come from?:w LMAO just kidding! Welcome to our forum. There are lots of folks on here from PA, please go to the introductions thread and tell us a little bit about you and what you would like to do. We are a real friendly bunch in here and always willing to help out. :b

I agree, please tell us more about yourself. What part of the 'burg are you from?

O no another one Tom I think we need to put a cap on Pa members ok ok I know where the corner is

Dan:

Don't you remember we met a the wine store when you were in town & almost crossed paths at Presque Isle buying juice. I was on the other forum & you suggested this one. I'm from the South Hills Baldwin area of the burg & have been making wine for about 5 years now. Mostly kits but have 10 gal of Niagara, 5 gal of Concord & 3 gal of blend all from juice in the carboys now. Got them the same day that Dan did at Presque Isle.
Al

O no another one Tom I think we need to put a cap on Pa members ok ok I know where the corner is

Yea! We should close PA to new members especially P-burg. Dan is getting his own wine club and more to sample.

Yea! We should close PA to new members especially P-burg. Dan is getting his own wine club and more to sample.

But Tom I'm 120 miles away from Pgh. It's just that PA is so full of wonderful people we are willing to travel to meet. LOL I wonder when we'll get our first Amish member.

Hey don't laugh. The Amish are allowed to try out "the other world" for a limited time. Then they can decide to stay or return.

Welcome Al, glad to have you aboard. I think for every new PA member we are going to have to start bumping the older ones off!!!!! Hehehehehe

But Tom I'm 120 miles away from Pgh. It's just that PA is so full of wonderful people we are willing to travel to meet. LOL I wonder when we'll get our first Amish member.

Amish don't drink.. Now I wonder if they are allowed to MAKE wine..

Amish don't drink.. Now I wonder if they are allowed to MAKE wine..

I was curious so I googled this. Amish especially old world amish do not drink aside from some having a sip at a celebratory function. Apparently in the 60's some wanted to allow drinking and other things. The two groups wound up splitting apart.

What's really odd. There is an Amish America website for the amish. Ponder that awhile.

by the way welcome as you can see we all have a lot of fun while learning on this forum

Latest posts

Back