• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a well maintained and clean large capacity Italian basket Press (hand crank) with blocks, Clean and well maintained Italian Hand crank crusher/destemmer, Large capacity black fermentation bin in perfect condition, all for sale for $500 ($2,000+ when new!). I have lots of other wine making supplies if interested including wine barrels. I now make my wine at a wine making facility near by and do not need this equipment. Items are in clean storage, serious inquiries only, can send pictures. Pick up only.

I have a well maintained and clean large capacity Italian basket Press (hand crank) with blocks, Clean and well maintained Italian Hand crank crusher/destemmer, Large capacity black fermentation bin in perfect condition, all for sale for $500 ($2,000+ when new!). I have lots of other wine making supplies if interested including wine barrels. I now make my wine at a wine making facility near by and do not need this equipment. Items are in clean storage, serious inquiries only, can send pictures. Pick up only.
I am interested in knowing more about the crusher destemmer. Still for sale? If so can you send photos? Interested in looking at the rest of what you are offering but primary interest is the destemmer.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back