• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home Winemaking Equipment in North GA - Crusher/destemmer, Press, Enolmatic

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FergyinATL

Junior
Reaction score
I also posted this in the Wine Making from Grapes thread.

I live outside of Atlanta and had planned to start home winemaking a few years ago. I went crazy and bought the equipment then the fruit I ordered for the first season fell through and then life got busy. I'm embarrassed to say, the $2K worth of equipment I bought has been sitting in boxes and a crate (never opened less alone used) taking up space at my house for the last 4 years. Clearly, they will never get put to use by me. If you are looking for a new crusher / destemmer (Enoitalia,) Enolmatic bottle filler and press, I'd be happy to sell the full lot at a good price. Just make me a reasonable offer and come pick it up. My email is [email protected].

Here is a list of what I have direct from the email invoice from the place I ordered it from:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Description Item Price Price
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Standard Stand for ENO-15 $200.00 $200.00

1 Enolmatic $350.00 $350.00

1 Enolmatic Demi-John Kit $39.00 $39.00

1 Inner Nylon Liner RP-40 $35.00 $35.00

1 Ratchet Press RP40 $475.00 $475.00

1 ENO-15-S $895.00 $895.00

Subtotal: $1994.00

These should be put to good use by someone instead of collecting dust in my garage.

Somebody near Birmingham should jump on this. Really, I will help you set it up. Really.

Fergy, looks like a case of "ready, fire, aim" of which I am very familiar! I wish I were 10 years younger and still in Atlanta. I would make you an offer you couldn't refuse. You should have no trouble finding a buyer. It is all good stuff. Good luck.

The equipment was sold this morning so it is no longer available. Thanks for the interest.

Latest posts

Back