Chilean Order Form

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to find Chilean juice in WA is like trying to find..... Well, i better not use my analogies today, i'll be in the corner for a looooong time...

Lucky PA'ers

I have been around for a while, I would guess a month or 2. I am only on my third batch and am really excited about this order From PI wine! I spent a while at the PI wine supply store on Saturday, some good information was shared, Money was spent!

I was there early in the morning also buying an Italian floor corker. I wish you would have come to the Chilean workshop last week. Lots of good info. Anyways you'll get tons of info here so don't be afraid to ask. Also ask any questions youy want at PI and they'll walk you through them also.

5 hours, according to our friends at Google.

Well if you get up bright and early and spend lunch with us you can do this all in a 12 hour day!

Last Saturday in March, put your order in, we will be waiting for you. :h

I was disappointed that i missed it, although i didn't know that it was going on. That wont happen again as i have joined the mailing list i should keep up with what is going on.

I think I will take a Cab, a Merlot and a Zin to make a Menage Trois batch....

I think I will take a Cab, a Merlot and a Zin to make a Menage Trois batch....
Bill, last year I took 8 of the reds and made them all into5 gallon carboys. The remainding gallon was put into a 7 gallon carboy and several 1.5L bottles. I used what was in the bottles for topping up the others. The 7 gallon carboy blend is awesome and will be made into a port.

Bill, last year I took 8 of the reds and made them all into5 gallon carboys. The remainding gallon was put into a 7 gallon carboy and several 1.5L bottles. I used what was in the bottles for topping up the others. The 7 gallon carboy blend is awesome and will be made into a port.

Can you name the reds? :)

Sounds like an awesome port in the making

I've never made a batch like this. The 6 gallon pale would fermint in a 7.5 gal primary? Like a kit you would water it up? Or is it better to work with it straight and go daown to a 5gal carboy?
This is a frozen juice with skins? Use your own chemicals right?
Any other equipment needed?
I have no test kits beyond a hydrometer. Any test kits neccessary beyond $50ish?
Thanks for the help?

Latest posts

Back