Chilean Juices at L'uva Bella in Youngstown, OH

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted Ruth at L'uva Bella winery as whether they had any juice buckets remaining. She said they sold all of the Bello Chilean. She said they will have shipments of California juice starting weekly at the end of August, through September and into October. The Mosto Bello is in October.

I called last week and they just had an order cancellation of 19 buckets, so I picked up two more reds on Friday. At the time there were still 8 buckets left... I guess you missed out by a few days at most!

Of course we had to stay for dinner again! :D Mmmmmm, delish!

Come to think of it, I feel guilty for not posting here about the extra buckets. Sorry. :slp

I had a lot going on over a few days there without much time at home, but I'll do better next time and share any such info.

Thanks anyway. I just bottled a "mist kit" and now I have this empty carboy just begging to be filled with something.

Heh. We emptied two of our kegs sooner than anticipated, which was what prompted me to call initially! Can't bear the thought of unused vessels!!! :p

Why Dan? Do you think their product is better? I've never used Walkers so I don't know anything about their juices.

I think Walkers is good and have not had a problem with anything I bought from them. They grapes from this area are high in acid. Not only are the California grapes said to be of higher quality, at $5.00 a gallon they are cheaper.

I contacted Ruth again at L'uva Bella winery to see what types (varietals) of juices she was getting later on this summer and she said:
"We will get our California juices and there is a large selection over 40. You will be able to get almost anything. The first shipment should arrive August 27th, but after Labor Day weekend is our official kick off".

I can send you the list from last fall if you are interested just to see what they had then. I'm sure I have it around somewhere.

Back