buying grape skins

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-funk

Junior
Reaction score
im new to this wine making thing. and i was wondering where one can buy grape skins to add to their fermentation..

I dont know anymore the answer to your question or if they are even still available but I can tell you that if your looking to buy a juice bucket and boost the quality with it that after shipping and the skins themselve youd be better off just buying a high end kit to begin with and 99% of the time youll get a much better wine anyway. If your looking for a cheaper wine kit with skins look at Cellar Craft and RJ Spagnols as they both make 2 or more levels of quality with skin kits.

Trust Wade he has been doing this a long time.

There are grape skin packs available from Paklab on EBay. Others have discussed buying a lug or two of fresh grapes in season and crushing by hand and freezing.

G-funk, search "Fior D'uva" on eBay. They sell four packs for about $80 and eight packs for about $155 with shipping included. They have three varieties, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Shiraz and the packs are 2.2 Kg.

Latest posts

Back