Buon Vino Auto Bottle Filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wade said:
Who ever, when ever!!!!!

Ya hear that Gang? Everybody to Wade's House for Midnight on Christmas Eve for a BIG BASH. We will send the Greyhounds to bring you to and From. How's that sound Wade???????
smiley4.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif

What ever! You might have to wake me up but the wife is a vampire and stays up all night.

Alright I am in,only 1600 miles from Tyler, TX to Middlebury, Ct.
I may be a little late for the get together.
So go ahead and start before I get there.
smiley4.gif

Scott,

Can you stop in Memphis and pick me up? I'll share driving duties.

See you then and you better not back out now!!!!!!!!! I have you scheduled for around 11:00pm give or take a little.

IT WORKED!!! YEA!!!!!
smiley20.gif

BOTTLED A WE WHITE ZIN THIS AFTERNOON.

IT FILLED THE BOTTLES SO FAST I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO CORK A BOTTLEAS IT WAS FILLING.

HAY, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BUTTON TO POST PHOTOS? I HAVE PICTURES I WOULD LIKE TO POST.

ANYONE KNOW WAY THE PHOTO UPLOADING BUTTON DOES NOT APPEAR ABOVE THE MESSAGE BOX?

Good job Scott. The pictures should make the process clearer for everybody to envision the basic setup. I never think to snap pictures while bottling until I am done. I see you didn't get a lot of overflow either- maybe a cup or so. They all came out pretty darned close to the same level. Did you need to play a lot with adjustments first?

I got lucky and only had to adjust a little bit. I got to practice and fine tune it while cleaning it. It took about 3 gal. of fluid to get it right.

One thing I did learn was at first, if you get the over flow line to long it would not work. When I reduced the length to what you see in the phots it worked fine. That may only apply to my setup.

Scott...
Is the gal./1/2 gal jug your overflow/canister? Also I see what looks like stainless fittings coming out of the bung, where did you pick those up?

Scott,
It is a One Gal jug.

The fittings come with the Vac. Pump. Notice the first two photos show the jar that came with the pump is missing the bung and fittings. I drilled holes in a smaller bung and put the pipes in it.

The pump I bought this week is missing the canister and no fittings. I know I can buy replacement canisters but I do like the idea of the glass jug. What size tubing are you using? Do you know the dia of the fittings coming out of the bung?

It looks like you actually extended your return hose. I wonder if that would help some people or not, maybe be shorter causes a not enough restriction problem for some preventing theirs from shutting off because its hooked up to a pump.

Latest posts

Back