Bottling Day Video and Pictures

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff as I mentioned earlier I love the pics and video. I would kill for the man cave. That my friend is way too cool! There is a number of us from up arounf Lake Erie down to Pittsburgh that get together every couple of months. Hope you can join us some time.

Mike that pump I believe is sold in the plumbing section where the sump pumps are. I used to use them for draining h/w tanks. I dont think a regular pond pump would have enough pressure without spending a fortune. My guess is this pump is around $100.

just found a link;

http://www.lowes.com/pd_40506-15649-PPTP1_0__?productId=3134455&Ntt=pumps&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Dpumps&facetInfo=

ok the link won't work but search for this.
Transfer Utility Pump
Item #: 40506 | Model #: PPTP1

stars_review_10.gif
1 Reviews

$88.00

Last edited:
Some folks just use an on demand SureFlo pump. Get one that is set to about 40-45 psi and it will keep pumping until it reaches that pressure and stops until it is needed again. It would run almost constantly, but would only take a couple seconds to sanitize the bottles. Then turn it off. They are self priming and resistant to chemicals. You can get them either 110 or 12 volts and set up with a switch.

Great pics Poni. Love that washer set up and almost thought you had a raccoon in there, its was your cat sitting on a chair instead. Glad to have you here!

All the pump says is:
single phase 60 hertz
150 watts 2 amps.

It doesnt say what the gpm is. Sorry i couldnt be more help

All the pump says is:
single phase 60 hertz
150 watts 2 amps.

It doesnt say what the gpm is. Sorry i couldnt be more help

If it's the same one that runningwolf put a link to, and it looks like it is, it pumps 4 gallons per minute. So both of you were a big help. :br

Latest posts

Back