WineXpert Bottled the first batch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly boy

Reaction score
Bottled the Chardonnay last night.

Only problem was the wine glass was in between the carboy and the bottles. Ended up with 29 bottles!
smiley2.gif

Cabernet Sauvignon is bottling in a couple of weeks.

What a hobby!

Fly boy said:
Bottled the Chardonnay last night.

Only problem was the wine glass was in between the carboy and the bottles. Ended up with 29 bottles!
smiley2.gif

Cabernet Sauvignon is bottling in a couple of weeks.

What a hobby!

It is very addictive isn't it.....If this were illegal I would still do it!!!!!
smiley36.gif

Looks like we hooked another! Congratulations and, if it makes you feel any better, my wine glass always manages to get in the middle of bottling.

Be sure to de-gas your red wine extra well. They seem to be harder to get all the co2 out of for some reason. Congrats on your first batch done.

I'll have to work on the pics. Tasted good. George,I am hooked. Great process and nothing like have a good stock of wine.

Curt said:
Be sure to de-gas your red wine extra well. They seem to be harder to get all the co2 out of for some reason. Congrats on your first batch done.

I tell ya with the drill attachment it gets the gas out pretty well.. But I do notice that it does create alot of foam...

Congrats Fly Boy,

You will have a rack full of fine wine in no time flat! I have many friends that like to help me keep the stock thinned out
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back