Book Case Storage

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks real nice, lol but now that you have started you are not going to stop at 160 bottles, :) you better start getting another bookcase to convert into a wine case

Well, the good news here Julie is that you're only seeing 3 of 7 bookcases in that area of the basement. Conceivably, I could be over 350 bottle's worth in short order. Ah, but what to do with the junk, I mean important stuff, that's on the shelves now.;)

Looks real nice, lol but now that you have started you are not going to stop at 160 bottles, :) you better start getting another bookcase to convert into a wine case

So true........

Wow, that is very nice. Good work.

Very nice tasting area. My tasting area is to lean against the washing machine in the baement. Regarding the "important stuff" I would sell it on craigs list then buy more wine "stuff" Bakervinyard

very very classy....looks nice, looks very comfortable...but there is one big problem.

I see six...EMPTY....carboys....get busy...

Well, those empty carboys have given me a chance to rethink my bulk area and get rid of some fruit flies. Fear not, I picked up Brunello w/skins and coastal red kits today.

Back