bellasima bottle SCORE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy317

Reaction score
My local wine shop just GAVE me a box of these bottles... Apparently they were holding them for someone else and they were two weeks late in picking them up... They were gonna throw them out so I gladly relieved them of their "burdensome junk in the way"!

SCORE!!!

I'm planning to make an icestyle wine using all the 375s i've collected

I'm planning to make an icestyle wine using all the 375s i've collected

I need to pick up a couple cases of 375 bottles. I'll be bottling my latest batch of Jalepeno Pepper the end of June and that size bottle is perfect. I've given Dan back all the Ice Wine bottles I've receivd so far, I know those little things are $$$.

I have been picking up bottles of eiswein when I can grab it on sale for $4.99, of course then I am forced to drink it

I need to pick up a couple cases of 375 bottles. I'll be bottling my latest batch of Jalepeno Pepper the end of June and that size bottle is perfect. I've given Dan back all the Ice Wine bottles I've receivd so far, I know those little things are $$$.

I would like to try a garlic or jalapeno wine... but I wouldn't want to make a big batch so I need to get some smaller jugs... Right now the smallest batches I've really made are 5 gallon...

Back