Anyone else think WMT should hold a by mail competition?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ibglowin you have a deal....... that is if there is anything left to drink when you get here. :i

To be serious about the concept. You would be opening a whole can of worms if WMT.COM had a competition. Think of the hurt feelings by members that did not make it.

We all have one thing in common that binds us as a group. We all prefer our own individual wines!

Dan:

I thought ibglowin was volunteering to pick up the topless jeep drivers.

Steve

Dan:

I thought ibglowin was volunteering to pick up the topless jeep drivers.

Steve

Are you kidding me. He'd have one in each arm and be trying to figure out a formula to know how much oak to put in each one based on their weight. LOL

cel65.gif

Man this will teach me to go out to lunch!

I know for a fact that some women prefer a lot of oak and others only a little oak. Please don't make me go into the mathematical calculations of this subject, it won't be pretty! :>

Man this will teach me to go out to lunch!

I know for a fact that some women prefer a lot of oak and others only a little oak. Please don't make me go into the mathematical calculations of this subject, it won't be pretty! :>

are you saying that women in general like "wood"?

Studies have shown that most do prefer some form of wood but interestingly enough not all.

Some prefer absolutely no wood whatsoever...........

Heck send them up here and I'll get the NW PA gang to judge for $9.00 a bottle. I bet I can even get Steve to print up some awards on his printer.:dg

Hey I would even drive 4 hours from central PA to be one of the judges for this...

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME>....... REALLY ROFLMAO>>>>>>>> The bad this is I am at work and people are wondering why I am laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks... Thanks all for the comic relief...

Think I need about 6 months min before I could have anything close to ready. But not a bad idea. I would like some honest input and feedback.
For FREE you can bring it to the Wine Club

Yeah Wade, so there!!! Besides Julie didn't mention the fact there is a topless jeep rally the same day going by her house.
Beat that one buster!!!!!!:pee

98ad.jpg

IS THAT JULIE???
err. What did you say was toppless?

Will you guys stop it!!! For crying out loud this will be the first site where the mod's get banned!!! :<

You got me beat tom. I never got past that picture!!!! Words, what the heck are those?

Latest posts

Back