Anyone else think WMT should hold a by mail competition?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't go there Lloyd, I'm not sure if there is enough room in the corner for you too :)

At 8*F there ain't much topless around here! Where is this party? You have my full attention. (the wife is at work).

I can see it all now..

A distinguished panel of expert judges methodically tasting wine as a 4 string quartet plays in the background.

As the event tastings are complete, the judges debate for hours over the qualities and falibilities of each wine tasted, summoning decades and decades of wine experience into the mix.

After the tense and long-drawn out process concludes, the wine of the year finally goes to the one with the biggest hooters.

:)

HUMMMM how did we go from Jeeps to hooters? You guys need to stay on track. :sm

If I recall, this was your post before you posted about the topless jeep rally.

Yeah Wade, so there!!! Besides Julie Julie didn't mention the fact the Hooters is having a wet t-shirt contest across the street the same day.
Beat that one buster!!!!!!:pee

You brought the Hooters into the contest....Oh wait, that was a wet t-shirt contest sponsored by Hooters...

Hooters? You still have my attention and the wife is home tonight.
Or are you talking hooter owls?

I believe that we are talking about the non avian variety.

For all of you women out there...

YES, you are right, all us men are pigs!

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not talking about owls??????????????? Ooooooh you guys. :<

Ok so you talk about hooters and guys get crazy. Talk about jeeps and guess who just has to run out and get one? Congratulations she's beautiful and I heard the top comes off!

Jeep.jpg

Last edited:
ROFLMAO, you know I should know by now that you never let grass grow under your feet.

Latest posts

Back