All In One Wine Pump - Major Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Reaction score

It's giveaway time! All In One Wine Pump has been graicious enough to offer to the community a Pressurized Bottle Washer / Sanitizer. They asked I post this awesome giveaway and post it I shall.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.02.31-PM-510x287.png

Valued at $174.95 - Free shipping - Continental US Only

http://www.allinonewinepump.com/product/pressurized-bottle-washer-sanitizer/

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soyZDRAGyT4[/ame]

Rules

To enter complete one of these two things:

1. Like or Comment on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AllInOneWinePump/541559909222725
2. Comment or Share the URL of the website anywhere; Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, forum, e-mail a friend.

After please reply one time to this thread.

Make Note: If you purchase a Pressurized Bottle Washer / Sanitizer anytime during this giveaway and you win this giveaway All in One will refund your purchase.

Giveaway

On April 7th I will close this giveaway and select at random one winner.

Good luck and big thanks to All In One Wine Pump!

I sang your praises on the Facebook page. Thanks for the opportunity.

What a great product, posted on Facebook under the Wife, do not have an account and do not want one.

Liked on FB and shared. I absolutely love my All In One! It's the best tool I have purchased for my wine making. I have had the pleasure of speaking with Steve when purchasing my pump and again when I purchased the Head Space Eliminators. His service is second to none and he shared many tips and tricks about wine making with me. Even if I don't win the Pressure Washer/ Sanitizer, I still consider myself lucky for finding his products.

That's great. I already have one so I can attest to the quality. AIO is a great product and vacuumpumpman is a top notch guy. I'm sitting this one out.

I been liked the facebook page long time ago, so I posted the link to the website on my facebook

Although I would love to win, like DrAlarms, I am sitting this one out. In my case, this is solely because I do not use social media... But good luck to Steve and the lucky recipient!

Last edited:
Although I would love to wine, like DrAlarms, I am sitting this one out. In my case, this is solely because I do not use social media... But good luck to Steve and the lucky recipient!

Comment or Share the URL of the website anywhere; Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, forum, e-mail a friend

Paul - all at the minimum is email a friend or mention it on any forum - I am not sure if that counts for social media ?
I tried to make sure that everyone is included -

Comment or Share the URL of the website anywhere; Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, forum, e-mail a friend

Paul - all at the minimum is email a friend or mention it on any forum - I am not sure if that counts for social media ?
I tried to make sure that everyone is included -

You are more than kind. I did not post to complain about anything -- just to try to give you some support even though I am not entering the contest. Thank you anyway!! And good luck to all the entrants!

Been watching your page for a while now and shared it to my buddy who brews with me! Love your products!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back