All In One Wine Pump - Major Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on Facebook previously .... however I have just done it again as I noticed that my previous post here has been removed for some reason. Would love to have this would greatly improve my wine making. Thanks for the opportunity. Aeriol

I am not sure. The OP says that the drawing will be closed and a winner picked on 4/7..

I think that Steve wants to keep us in suspense. Not really needed since this is an incredible product that we all would like to have!!!

I'm guessing the winner has been picked, notified and they are waiting for the winner to confirm!

On April 7th was the deadline to enter the contest. Tx brew offered to pull the winner out of a random generator - please give him some time as I am sure is a bit labor intensive going thru all these entries.

I hope for everyone the best and thanks for all the wonderful comments !!

I am proud to support this site

On April 7th was the deadline to enter the contest. Tx brew offered to pull the winner out of a random generator - please give him some time as I am sure is a bit labor intensive going thru all these entries.

Steve,
Win or lose, thanks for all that you do and the great products you make for a fair price.

Ted

I like TxBrew and hate to see him have even more on his plate. Tell you what, I would be willing to allow him to simply declare me as the winner. This would save him all that time and trouble.

I know this is a great sacrifice on my part, but I am willing to do this if it means that I am helping out my fellow man... :)

I'm cleaning the list and putting everything into the random number generator, will post winner this afternoon. :h

Cheers to All !!!!

WoW.... Awsome !!

I am so excited to have won the "Pressurized Bottle Washer N Sanitizer" from All in One Wine Pump.

I was talking to Steve the owner about the Washer and am looking forward to using it. I even decided to buy his Deluxe Wine Pump system.

I would like to thank " Wine Making Talk " and TxBrew for running the contest and thank all the ones that congratulated me on winning.

I maybe the King of my Villa, but the Queens honey-do-list for maintenance seems endless, that is why I really look forward to receiving both units to play with.....this is like Xmass to me :):h

Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back