Ahh ZOMG I Gotz 2000 Postz (oh and thank you)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seth8530

The Atomic Wine Maker
Reaction score
Title says all, I have been a member of this forum for quite a bit of time and I have really enjoyed my time here. I appreciate all that I have learned from being a member of this board and I enjoy the support I have received when I have done some of my own knowledge gathering. I am proud to say that this forum has been a very real part of my life for the past four years.

To all forum members and staff, I would like to say I big thank you for making this forum what it is!

Thanks for all of the helpful posts Seth.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wine Making mobile app

Congrats on the milestone, I hope that you read the forum rules which states:

Any and all Wine Making Talk (WMT) members that reach 2000 + posts must send each Moderator a bottle of their finest wine, if said WMT member surpasses the aforementioned milestone without promptly sending out the celebratory bottle(s), the WMT member in question will be penalized by being limited to making Welch's grape Juice wine and being sent to the corner for a term no less than a month

True story~

thats his reward??

Congrats on the milestone, I hope that you read the forum rules which states:

Any and all Wine Making Talk (WMT) members that reach 2000 + posts must send each Moderator a bottle of their finest wine, if said WMT member surpasses the aforementioned milestone without promptly sending out the celebratory bottle(s), the WMT member in question will be penalized by being limited to making Welch's grape Juice wine and being sent to the corner for a term no less than a month

True story~
that's his reward? lmao

congrats seth !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back