A steal or not?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say I havent made this stuff but if thats whats been being used then cool. I didnt mean it wouldnt work just informing you that that ingredient will prevent at some point and I guess it is low enough that its working for everyone.

I'm working on my second batch of pee, both batches fermented without a problem (probably easier than a few of my other wines without that stuff in it), so if it is all the same, I say go for it!

Those preservatives are standard in bottled lemon juice. The Skeeter Pee recipe is designed to power through those. Unless the preservatives are in higher concentrations than the other lemon juice on the market, you shouldn't have a problem.

Last edited:
Thank you Lon, you are a dear! No the concentrations are actually lower than Real Lemon's. So Yippee! We gonna have Pee!

Wade- I know you were just looking out for poor little newbie me... :) and I actually was concered about it, that's why I posted here to poke yall's brains. Now they've been thouroughly poked, it's time to make some pee. And it sounds like you're a little behind... A regular who hasn't made Pee? Isn't that a crime around here?

Why is it that when Lon pipes up on a Pee issue I feel like a Jedi talking to Yoda?

LOL!... I'm tired.... Random wierd thought I had to share....

Wade is gonna have to give up his "man card" if he doesn't get on the pee bandwagon!!

Debbie

Latest posts

Back