A little introduction......

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marquis

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone....

New to this forum. I hope I know how to deal with you guys, as of now I'm enjoying my stay here. hope with you also.

I am having fun........

Chow....

Hey Marquis! Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find it instructive. For example, "Ciao!" is Italian for "hi" and "bye," kind of like aloha in Hawaii. All kinds of helpful information here.

Hey Marquis! Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find it instructive. For example, "Ciao!" is Italian for "hi" and "bye," kind of like aloha in Hawaii. All kinds of helpful information here.

Spoken like a true Italian - although you might not be one.

I've told my brother how to write Ciao a zillion times but he prefers food and last names.

Welcome Marquis.

Spoken like a true Italian - although you might not be one.

I've told my brother how to write Ciao a zillion times but he prefers food and last names.

Welcome Marquis.

Oh, yes, Giovannino, I am! All of my Grandparents were from Caserta, just north of Naples. My Bride's family is from all over "the Boot," from Calabria to Abbruzzi to a little town on the Austrian border (Her Grandmother spoke both Italian and German). How about you?

Back