33,000 posts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
After posting I just noticed I finally hit 33,000. Good God I wonder how much time that actually equates to!!!!

Congrats, Wade.

Nice to see a flurry of posts from you today too
It's probably too much time, or not enough time - depending on who you ask!

That's awesome Wade. I always like to look back and think about all the wonderful folks we have met and those who have left. I still miss the MOD from New Zealand (can't think of her name right off the bat).

Great job, Wade. I would say the time you spent on all those posts was time well spent, for you and the rest of us. Thanks.
I thought of you yesterday as we were driving through Conn. and saw a sign saying Middlebury which I think is where you used to live. We're in Lake Ariel, Pa, close to Scranton.

33,000 posts at approx. 1 minute per post = 33,000 minutes or 550 hours or 22.92 days. Plus or minus for in depth posts and I think we could assume approx. 1 month has been invested in those 33,000 posts.

Good work.

Well it doesnt sound that impresive when you put a time on it but I know for sure it took way more then a minute to post a big amount of my earlier posts!

Thanks for every one of them, or at least most of them.

Good questions and relationships

WE'VE COME A LONG WHY WADE, and I do think about some of those folks in upper Minnesota who we had long ago, on going chats with others, thanks for bringing me aboard, it's been a real treat for me and a learning experience talking with a wide spectrum of winemakers as well as the diversity in the occupations they have , a great forum ,thanks once again for being you...respectfully JP:i

Wade, there are a lot of us newbies and oldies that are thankful that you were posting instead of fishing. A lot of fish are probably pretty happy too....

Thanks and looking forward to the next 33K

Thanks Wade !!
That is a lot of dedication to this forum !! and I believe you had a big part in this. I know how much time it also takes away from family,fishing and other things as well - but it is a real pleasure in order to pass along the knowledge that you have gained over the years of experience that you have.

Latest posts

Back