19,000 and counting!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Dan and I'll be waiting to congrat you when you make your next 19,000

A: 19,000 and counting!

Q: How many bottles are in Runningwolf's wine cellar?

Sorry: when I saw the subject line, I thought it was Carnac the Magnificent posting. :D

Thanks for all the knowledge sharing, Dan.

Great Job Dan !!

You have gave alot of your personal time and effort to this group - so others can benefit from your knowledge - including myself.

So I tip my hat off to you

No, but we will be meeting up here in the next couple of weeks. And yes we do need to all get together again. I keep thinking about Iron Bridge for Sunday Brunch.

No, but we will be meeting up here in the next couple of weeks. And yes we do need to all get together again. I keep thinking about Iron Bridge for Sunday Brunch.

Wow, did you just bring back memories. I love the Iron Bridge. I lived just down the road from The Log Cabin, one of that family that included Springfields, Rachaels, Iron Bridge, Log Cabin and a few others.

I miss the area...

Wow, did you just bring back memories. I love the Iron Bridge. I lived just down the road from The Log Cabin, one of that family that included Springfields, Rachaels, Iron Bridge, Log Cabin and a few others.

I miss the area...

OMG, I had no idea that you were even from this area! Springfield Grille and Rachel's have kind of went the way of chain restaurants but there is only one Log Cabin and one Iron Bridge! Now that I know you are from this area you have to come up and join us for brunch!

DoctorCad, what area are you in. I have been to them all and love them all. I think the Log Cabin and Springfield in are my favorites. We don't have any of them up north here but they are in Cranberry and Youngstown.

OMG, I had no idea that you were even from this area! Springfield Grille and Rachel's have kind of went the way of chain restaurants but there is only one Log Cabin and one Iron Bridge! Now that I know you are from this area you have to come up and join us for brunch!

I am formerly from that area. I grew up in Irwin, PA and lived in Cranberry Twp., Zelie and Mars for 13 years. Job transferred me to the south (home of those nasty things that they pass off as grapes).

I am now living near Fort Bragg in NC.

My wife and I went to the Northeast Harvest Festival every year. Couldn't wait for that event, all of those wineries in one spot and all happy to let you taste whatever they had. I tried to get a trip up there this past fall but just couldnt work it out.

I have family in Edinboro and Corry...

I am formerly from that area. I grew up in Irwin, PA and lived in Cranberry Twp., Zelie and Mars for 13 years. Job transferred me to the south (home of those nasty things that they pass off as grapes).

I am now living near Fort Bragg in NC.

My wife and I went to the Northeast Harvest Festival every year. Couldn't wait for that event, all of those wineries in one spot and all happy to let you taste whatever they had. I tried to get a trip up there this past fall but just couldnt work it out.

I have family in Edinboro and Corry...

LOL, you know now that you have admitted that you are an out of state Western PA'er, we are not going to let you come up here without a get together especially since you have family in Runningwolf's town! :)

Hey Congratulations Dan!

Analysis of Dan's 19,000 posts:

16,234 - Ragging on Julie for one thing or another, real or imagined

1,624 - Jokes or joke comments

897 - Wine related comments

245 - Miscellaneous posts, including "Oops!" and "Whatever!"

LOL ... j/k! :)

Latest posts

Back