Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks we redone the patio a few years ago and went all out

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Wine Making mobile app

So cute! I miss having young kids! I hate that I can't like posts from the wmt app!

I found out that you can go to the web version of WMT from the app (at least on my iPad and iPhone) and can like from there and then go back to the app. Things you can find out when you are bored. :)

Johngottshall said:
This is me sitting near pond and waterfall that I put in my backyard Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Wine Making mobile app

Wow! Love your pond! We have a large natural spring fed pond on our property it's the size of a skating rink. The kids used to skate on it in the winter. We kept fish in there to keep the mosquito pop down but we have yet to landscape it.

Putting one up like yours near our firepit is next on our list of to do's. Is that natural rock you are sitting on or did u build that up somehow?

ShelleyDickison said:
I found out that you can go to the web version of WMT from the app (at least on my iPad and iPhone) and can like from there and then go back to the app. Things you can find out when you are bored. :)
Thanks Shelley! Ok I used to do that when clicking on links to other threads why didn't I think to do my liking while I was there! Wait without a link where do I go to view a post on the web? Other than going externally to my browser I'm using the iPhone app

Aaah, I didn't have the updated app prob solved!

Last edited:
Wow! Love your pond! We have a large natural spring fed pond on our property it's the size of a skating rink. The kids used to skate on it in the winter. We kept fish in there to keep the mosquito pop down but we have yet to landscape it.

Putting one up like yours near our firepit is next on our list of to do's. Is that natural rock you are sitting on or did u build that up somehow?

Its made from concrete and wire mesh to form like rocks and then using little trowels to make the markings the entire patio was done the same way

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Wine Making mobile app

Last edited:
Here are a few pix from a river trip we took along the Rhine (or Rhein, in German). Obviously, it's a famous grape-growing region, and gorgeous and historic to boot.

It would be tough laying down on the side of a very steep hill picking grapes. Wonder how they do that.

Latest posts

Back