YaHoo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Do you share recipe's? If I am out of line for asking my apologies.

Congrats! Do you share recipe's? If I am out of line for asking my apologies.

Oh and pics of the hardware or it never happened!

UBB, we have an entire thread on making wine from Apple Cider and you will see what I did. The Chocolate/Orange Port is and RJS Product available only by preorder in the Fall. You can check our sponsors and see if they have any left.

Mike we don't get the Medals or notes until sometime in January.

Congratulations Dan, I saw that earlier today in my email. I entered only one bottle and got HM. Kind of disapointing but I knoew better than to enter the bottle that I did. It was a blend that my wife and I made and just loved but is a bit out of the ordinary. She loves it so much insisted I enter it. I also realized that almost all of the wines that placed were 09s and 08s. Really anxious to see the judges comments.It's a gold to us and isn't that what matters.:try

Congratulations Dan, I saw that earlier today in my email. I entered only one bottle and got HM. Kind of disapointing but I knoew better than to enter the bottle that I did. It was a blend that my wife and I made and just loved but is a bit out of the ordinary. She loves it so much insisted I enter it. I also realized that almost all of the wines that placed were 09s and 08s. Really anxious to see the judges comments.It's a gold to us and isn't that what matters.:try

That crud took best of show!!! OCP!!!:s LOL
:):):):):):):):)

Tony, I have said it over and over, I believe competitions are very subjective tot he indivdual judges. Many times I have entered the same wine in different competitions and they go from gold to nothing.I made a Cherry/chocolate which I don't think very much of yet but entered it anyways in one competition and it took a second place. The most important thing is make what your spouse (they support the habbit) likes first and you second. Then make what your friends like.

As far as Wades comment goes he made this wine several years ago and hated it. He sent me a bottled and I liked it enough to order a kit last year and two more this year.

Congrats Dan, doesn't really surpise me none on the Country Apple. :try

Back