Wow

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you imagine what it was like on 8-2-10 when there were a record 302 members online?

Actually I was online that nght and it was not slow. TXBrew has this place running great and is working on the mobile app right now for us. The only problems which isnt a problem really is on Sunday nights as that is when he usually does a back up of the server so sometimes we go offline for a few minutes.

Actually I was online that nght and it was not slow. TXBrew has this place running great and is working on the mobile app right now for us. The only problems which isnt a problem really is on Sunday nights as that is when he usually does a back up of the server so sometimes we go offline for a few minutes.

Wade, I have seen the record number of members on at one time and I have wondered, was anything special happening that day? Why so many at one time?

Its going to get very busy here! TXBrew is making some changes that will boost our ratings!

Well now I feel like Dan, I made a post on here earlier but I now see it never posted!!!!

Anyway, Djrockinsteve and I noticed this earlier today and Txbrew told us every so often he sends out a personal messager to the members. So here they all are.

So who hasn't been on for awhile? What have you been up too? Welcome back to winemakingtalk.

Latest posts

Back