WONDER FALL

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really grew a lot in that small area....would be nice if you could expand and grow even more stuff...

Have you asked neighbors if you can 'use' their land???

I am sure you are the kind of person who is always looking for wild fruits too.

Enjoy the journey.

A little to much maybe NW. I did crowd the grape vine with the hot peppers... Hmmm maybe the concord wine will have a little bite to it. Also had quite a few veggies in pots. Next year I am going to extend the one garden by the strawberries so I can plant a wine grape. I am restricted as to where I can plant... full sun issue. Squirrels were really a problem this year.. Set out live trap.. able to relocate 15 of them. I amusually in the hot tub by 3am... heard a squirrel in my trap... at daylight I went to the trap and the dang thing changed color... "black with white stripe"... made my morning interesting for sure.
Even made spot for flowers

20081109_052800_07_10_08_001_Sm.JPG

I believe so. I purchased it at wally mart... it was on sale and no tag with it. Not really up to speed on flowers. This pic is another one of my garden helpers.
20081109_082637_Racoon_copy_Edi.jpg

RkyMtnWine said:
Let you guess where this was taken.. Picture taken Oct 12th
20081104_070241_10_12_08_037_Wi.JPG

Tip.. for those of you living in NE should be easy

I thought that looked like Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, but you threw me when you said folks in NE would recognize it- I thought you meant Nebraska
smiley36.gif

A lot of folks think that the Northeast US is wall to wall city, but there are millions and millions of acres of woods and wilderness- millions alone in the Adirondack Park.

Oops... been through Nebraska many times... cannot imagine they have anything even close to that scene. Now I am stepping on some cornhusker toes.

Latest posts

Back